- P.U. Section
- P.G. Section
- Add-on Courses
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Student Support
- Research & Development
- Staff Welfare
- Ranga Adhyayana Kendra
Back to Courses
Admission Policy and procedures:
All the courses have a similar admission policy. The candidates are selected for admission to various courses (BA, B Sc, B Com, BBM, and BCA) by following the procedure mentioned below:
- The applications for various courses are processed by the admission committee.
- The Reservation Policy of the Government of Karnataka, which is mandatory ( G.M - 50%, SC - 15%, ST - 03%, Category 1 - 04% , IIA - 15%, II B - 04%, IIIA - 04%, and III - B 05%), is followed while selecting the candidates.
- In the case of the self-financed courses, the reservation policy is not taken into consideration.
- The admission committee prepares the general merit list of applicants in the descending order of the marks.
- The list of the applicants and the candidates selected is displayed on the notice board and the candidates are intimated by post to appear for an interview before the interview committee on a scheduled date and time, accompanied by their parents/guardians.
- In case, the candidate selected for admission fails to join, the seat will be assigned to the next candidate in the waiting list.
- The rules of the university are adhered to while making admissions.